Pages

Monday, February 18, 2019

Why Can't I Update My Graphics Driver Nvidia






So i've been having a problem where every time i try to update to a new nvidia driver for my evga geforce gtx 560 (non-ti) past driver version 334.67 which is the one i currently have, it screws up.. Nvidia update keeps your pc up-to-date with the latest nvidia drivers by notifying you when a new driver is available and directing you to the driver on www.nvidia.com. starting with r275 drivers, nvidia update also provides automatic updates for game and program profiles, including sli profiles.. I am currently on my msi gt60 2od and i went to use nvidia geforce experience it said i needed to update my drivers. when i usally update the drivers i have never had any major issues with the software, not until the last few weeks..












3) click the update button next to a flagged nvidia driver to automatically download the correct version of this driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the free version).. Can't update nvidia graphics drivers. by ixmike88